I admit it! I am a readaholic! During this quarantine period, I have read a ton of books. I usually only like to read one book at a time (along with the Bible), but I have found myself in a pickle these past few weeks—to the point of becoming overwhelmed.
I am currently reading…
– A book by A.W. Tozer;
– A book on the Christian life;
– A book preview for a friend who will publish her book soon;
– A book that is accompanied by a workbook;
– Reference books for when I have questions; and
– A book on Winston Churchill and World War II. [Usually, my bedtime reading!] What’s up with that?
But, God always has a silver lining for us! My silver lining is that I now get to pick up whatever book my mood directs me too!
Right now, I think I will go back and reread 1 Kings 12! It was awesome yesterday, so I am going to reread it.
As much as this quarantine has changed our lives, do you have a silver lining you would like to share? I would love to hear it!